All about our certifications
We take pride in having handpicked our ingredients for their many benefits to the skin and senses. All of our ingredients are certified organic (EcoCert, Cosmos Organic, USDA Organic).
It is certified according to the international COSMOS standard & the private EcoCert standard which enables the labelling of our natural or organic cosmetics.
All the products marketed with the EcoCert logo have been verified by their teams: from composition to processing and packaging. Consumers are thus given transparent information on the content of natural and organic ingredients displayed on the products.
All the ingredients are from natural origin except a restrictive approved ingredients list (including preservatives) authorized in small quantity.
On average, EcoCert certifies products contain 99% ingredients of natural origin.
A beauty care product is COSMOS ORGANIC certified only if:
• 95% minimum of the plants it contains are organic
• At least 20% of organic ingredients are present in the total formula (10% for rinse-off products)
Note: water or minerals are not regarded as "organic" as they are not from agriculture. Since Clay is a major component of our cosmetic formulas, it cannot be certified organic. Because there is no such thing as organic clay, organic water, or organic salt. Thus, we make sure our clays are certified non-organic by EcoCert. This non-organic certification is proof that the products are free from chemicals and any toxic component.
The COSMOS certification guarantees:
• Environmentally friendly production and the processing processes has to respect human health.
• Development of the concept of “green chemicals”
• Responsible use of natural resources
• Respect of biodiversity
• Absence of petrochemical ingredient (except for authorized preservatives): parabens, phenoxyethanol, perfumes and synthetic colorants
• Absence of GMO
• Recyclable packaging
Why did we choose EcoCert?
With nearly 30 years of experience for audit and certification of organic products in France and in over 130 countries, EcoCert is the world’s leading specialist in the certification of sustainable practices.
USDA National Organic Program
USDA Organic certification enables our organic products to be marketed in the United States.
In order to sell, label or represent organic products in the United States, a USD-accredited certification agency must certify our products, such as EcoCert. USDA N.O.P applies to "100% Organic," "Organic" or "Made With Organic" food, feed and personal care products.
Organic agriculture USA certification guarantees:
• Climate and environment protection
• Conservation of soil fertility
• Preservation of biodiversity
• Respect of natural cycles and animal welfare
• Absence of use of chemical and synthetic products
• Absence of GMO
• Transparent labelling for consumers