Toners play a key role in any skin care routine. Using a good toner between cleansing and moisturizing will help soothe your skin and restore its natural pH. When you combine cucumber, lemon, witch hazel and green tea, the results can be amazing! Put your mixture in a spray bottle and keep it in the fridge...
- 1/2 large organic cucumber, diced small
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) organic witch hazel oil *
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) organic green tea *
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) organic lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) non-GMO plant based glycerin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) non-GMO vitamin E
* Found in well - stocked drugstores and health stores
* The liquid, not the tea leaves
Blend all ingredients together in a blender. Then, use a piece of cheesecloth or a coffee filter to strain the mixture so you're left with just the liquid.
Apply to cotton pad. In round circular motions, apply all over your face. Wait for it to dry to continue the rest of your routine.
Wait for it to dry before continuing your routine.
Don’t forget to put on your serum and moisturize!