Every good moisturizing serum starts with a base, which should be light and easily absorbed in addition to having great healing and nourishing properties. Marula and Jojoba both fit this criteria; plus, they’re great for all skin types!
- 2 tsp (10 ml) organic marula oil
- 2 tsp (10 ml) organic jojoba oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) organic pomegranate seed oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) non-GMO vitamin E
- 6 drops organic frankincense essential oil
- 6 drops organic lavender oil
Apply 2 to 3 drops onto your skin. In circular motions, spread it on your face evenly and let it absorb into your skin
Let it absorb into your skin before continuing with the rest of your routine, this should take up to 1 minute.
Don’t forget to put on your serum and moisturize!