Usually, clay masks are designed for oily skin. Because clay absorbs oil. But in this special recipe, we added different oils so that people with dry or sensitive skin could use it. You'll have all the benefits of clay without the tightness.
- 1 sachet (0.70 oz) white kaolin clay
- half a sachet (0.35 oz) bentonite clay
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) organic moringa oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) organic avocado oil
- half a sachet (0.05 oz) organic rose petals or lavender buds
To start, crumble petals or buds between your fingers. Then combine bentonite and kaolin clays in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together water, moringa oil, avocado oil, and flower petals or buds, while gradually sprinkling in the combined clays. Use immediately.
Spread all over your face evenly and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
Don’t forget to put on your serum and moisturize!