This chocolate and orange lotion bar is a perfect DIY project for beginners! These homemade lotion bars are great for hydrating dry to normal skin.
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) organic cocoa butter
- 2 tsp (10 ml) organic shea butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) organic beeswax
- 2 tsp (10 ml) organic kubui nut oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) non-GMO vitamin E
- 20 drops organic sweet orang essential oil
Melt the butter, beeswax and kubui nut oil over a bain-marie. Don't go anywhere, it will only take under a minute! Once melted, remove from heat immediately and mix in the vitamin E and sweet orange essential oil, then pour into mold and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
Rub all over your body until completely absorbed. Apply as needed.
As long as you want!
Don’t forget to put on your serum and moisturize!