“If you can’t eat it, then don’t put it on your face!” should be everyone’s skincare mantra. Skin is porous, and everything that you put on it eventually makes its way inside. Since all conventional scrubs are full of toxic chemicals, it’s best to avoid them completely. This almond and oat exfoliant is great for normal and sensitive skin. If you have dry skin, you could add a touch of your favourite oil in this recipe.
- 4 tbs (60 ml) organic oats, finely ground
- 2 tbs (30 ml) organic almond oil
- 1 sachet (0.07 oz) kaolin clay
- half a sachet (0.05 oz) bentonik clay
- half a sachet (0.05 ml) organic rose petals or lavender buds
Crumble petals or buds between your fingers, then combine all ingredients.
Cleanse for 1 to 2 minutes.
Don’t forget to put on your serum and moisturize!